IN REVIEW – New Season launch 3/4 of 2021
Say no to a deeper yes. The yes is a big juicy mango.
What: Two week commitment to what to habit to let go of and what habit to cultivate.
Why: We all need encouragement when making a change. By doing making a public commitment we acknowledge the web of life and lean into the support the group provides. Being each others witness we support each others intentions. And knowing everyone in the group is are making hourly and daily choices to enact their Yes is super helpful.
- Think of it like this you are taking out one plant that you don’t need anymore from your inner gardens and planting some seeds. Seeds need positive conditions to grow, and the group and your own will power are part of the conditions.
- Download Telegram.
- Find Max – @TheSitter.
- Max gives access to our common group.
- Post a video for why you want to say No to a Deeper yes.
- Post your responses of the questions below in Telegram.
- Feel the support and accountability of the group.
When: We started on Monday 5th of Oct. You are welcome to join any time.
Where: Where ever you have a body, mind and heart. Thus anywhere!
Who: Currently by invite only.
Prompts – with an example.
- What is your No to?: News – written, audio and video.
- What is your Yes to?: conversations, looking outside, exercise, just sitting and art.
- What are the Positive Conditions that will help solidify your no and yes?: Screens off between 8pm-8am and saying to myself ‘no I won’t die from this.’ Aiming higher.
- What excuses do you anticipate your mind making up?: You deserve to read the news. You have worked so hard over this short period of time. Go on have a break.
- How will you respond to them?: Is a treat really filling my mind with more stuff to process? I wish to care for my self by allowing space and to do nothing, let my mind percolate on what I have been working on.
- If-Then – A system to bridge the gap between your intention and your actions – Peter Gollwitzer